The Benefits of Hiring a InterNACHI® Certified Inspector for Your Orlando Home Inspection
Lyn Yon, CPI of Cornerstone Home Inspections is an InterNACHI® Certified Inspector serving Central Florida for over 24 yrs.
The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, the biggest association of residential and commercial property inspectors in the world, trains and accredits InterNACHI® inspectors. In order to assist its members in providing their homeowner-clients with the best possible inspections for their biggest investments, InterNACHI® offers its members complimentary benefits, accredited training and education, professional guidance, and peer support.
What it means to be an InterNACHI® Certified Professional Inspector®:
· I'm required to keep current with the industry's most demanding Continuing Education through online, video, and live training courses, which have received more than 1,400 approvals and accreditations from governmental and other agencies.
· I follow thorough Standards of Practice to guarantee that you receive an in-depth home inspection
· I abide by a strict Code of Ethics that prioritises my clients and protects their rights as consumers.
· I employ cutting-edge inspection equipment and reporting software so that my clients can decide on the homes they wish to buy or sell with knowledge.
· The visible and reachable internal and exterior structure, systems, and components are assessed during my regular home inspection. Any material flaws I uncover will be detailed in your report in an easy-to-read style. I'll also offer my suggestions for maintenance, maintenance-related repairs, and replacement. And I won't consider my job done until you comprehend the entirety of your report.
Orlando Home Buyers
The largest purchase you'll likely ever make is a home, therefore it's critical to comprehend the state of your investment. I will conduct a non-intrusive inspection of the house's accessible systems, structures, and parts. A home inspection will considerably lessen your anxiety by providing you with the information you need to make an informed home-buying decision, even while it cannot uncover every concern that is present (or ever could be).
Orlando Home Sellers
Do you plan to sell your house? Before you even list it, let me evaluate it. Any flaws or issues with your house will be brought to your attention by a Move-In Certified Seller Inspection, allowing you to fix them before potential buyers do. Then, you can take the time required to get fair repair estimates. Make it clear to potential purchasers that you're dealing honestly. By having your house pre-inspected right away, you can avoid last-minute negotiations and delays while securing your full asking price.
Orlando Real Estate Professionals
Your greatest resource is your reputation. Your clients count on you to help them navigate a challenging and occasionally stressful process. Show them by referring them to me that their faith in you is well-founded. My expertise, education, and professionalism as an InterNACHI® Certified Professional Inspector® will provide the details your clients require. A satisfied customer makes for the best advertisement.
Lyn Yon, CPI Cornerstone Home Inspections
Licenses, Certifications & Memberships
InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector
Florida Licensed Home Inspector #HI14139
Florida Certified Builder #CBC1264483
Florida Certified Roofer #CCC1332770
FL Certified Mold Assessor #MRSA4004
I offer residential inspections, commercial inspections, 4 point inspections, and wind mitigations in Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Volusia, and Brevard Counties!
Lake Nona · Orlando · St. Cloud · Kissimmee · Harmony · Windermere · Doctor Phillips · Celebration · Poinciana · Belle Isle · Winter Garden · Maitland · Hunters Creek · Sanford · Lake Mary · Longwood · Winter Springs · Altamonte Springs · Geneva · Oviedo · Heathrow · Apopka · Deland · Deltona · Daytona Beach · New Smyrna Beach · Port Orange · Ormond Beach · Debary · Orange City · Edgewater · Melbourne · Palm Bay · Cocoa Beach · Melbourne Beach · Titusville · Rockledge · Cape Canaveral